Our Sydney CBD office is expanding and looking to fill the roles below to assist our growth.
Graduate Insolvency Accountant
Our reconstruction and insolvency team is currently recruiting a driven and career focused individual looking to break into the accounting field. This role is best suited to a proactive individual who enjoys working in a dynamic environment.
The focus of your role will be:
- Supporting the team with a range of corporate and personal insolvency appointments.
- Assisting in setting up and running files under supervision.
- Statutory reporting.
- Realising assets.
- Liaising with creditors, directors and all stakeholders involved in various administrations.
- Working as part of a team on a variety of cases.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Graduate with a major in accounting.
- Looking to commence the CA or CPA programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Can do attitude.
- Team player.
You will be mentored by experienced and supportive professionals, encouraging you to develop technically and professionally as you advance your career. We support continued study in CA or CPA programs.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Attractive remuneration package
- High-profile engagements with professional teams
- Professional development opportunity
To be eligible to apply for this permanent full-time position you must meet one of the following statuses:
- an Australian citizen; or
- a permanent Australian resident.
SALARY: Salary will be commensurate with experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested parties should email their application together with their CV’s to the Supervisor, Teresa Zhang
Please email: email@example.com