Areas of expertise
- Business Recovery and Turnaround
- Business Insolvency
- Forensic Accounting
Qualifications and Membership
- BCom (Accounting) – University of Western Sydney
- Registered liquidator
- Member, CA ANZ
- Member, ARITA
- Member, AGIA
Geoff has over 30 years experience in restructuring, turnaround, and insolvency.
As a registered liquidator, he has extensive experience in all areas of investigations and recoveries. Geoff has worked across diverse industries including building and construction, property management, retail, manufacturing, and hospitality.
The diversity of Geoff’s experience, coupled with a sharp insight, allows him to adopt the right strategy for each assignment and get the best results for his clients. Geoff takes great pride in helping his clients and finding solutions to complex problems.
Outside of Ferrier Silvia, Geoff enjoys the company of his extended family and friends. He also enjoys being involved with rugby union, even occasionally donning the boots.
Forest Enterprises Australia Ltd: successfully managed workout and finalisation of numerous managed investment schemes under a Deed of Company Arrangement.
- JDP Group of Companies: Restructured businesses to complete outstanding projects and recover monies owed to employees and unsecured creditors.
- J and I Scaffolding: Restructure, recovery of monies owed, and introduced improved process so the business could continue operating.
- Craft beer manufacturer: Introduced improvements to production, marketing, and other systems to reduce waste and improve profitability.
- Complex deceased estate dispute: Ongoing management of operations of five companies, including the management of a range of litigations.